Back to All Recipes
Grill House Burgers with Sriracha & Guacamole
- 2 packs (16oz) of Ocean Beauty Grill House Burgers
- 2 limes, quartered
- 1 cup guacamole (homemade or store-bought)
- 4 brioche buns
- Lettuce (choose your favorite: Iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, green leaf lettuce, or butter lettuce)
- 3-4 tbsp sriracha mayonnaise (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- ½ tbsp sesame seeds
Take a break from the same old burger routine and try something new, with these sriracha Grill House Burgers with guacamole!
- Preheat the grill on medium high heat.
- Chop up your green onions, quarter your limes, prepare your buns, lettuce, sriracha mayonnaise, sesame seeds, and guacamole for assembly.
- Place the salmon burger on the grill and flip the patty every 2 minutes until internal temperature reaches +165°F.
- Assemble the burgers and enjoy!