Back to All Recipes
Echo Falls Smoked Salmon Creamy Lemon Dill Pinwheels
Active Time: 15 minutes. Passive Time: 3-4 hours20-30
- 1 block, 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 2 TB fresh dill leaves
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 16 oz Echo Falls Cold Smoked Sockeye Tapas Slices (Mediterranean)
- 5-6 tortillas
- In a bowl, stir together the cream cheese, lemon juice/zest, dill, kosher salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine well. Lay tortillas down flat on individual squares of cling wrap.
- Evenly spread the desired amount of lemon cream cheese mixture onto the tortillas, leaving 1/2 inch edges.
- Line with a single layer of spinach leaves, followed by a single layer of smoked salmon.
- Firmly roll tortillas up. Wrap in cling wrap airtight, and chill for at least 3-4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from cling wrap, place on cutting board, and trim off end pieces. Slice each roll into 1 1/2 inch pinwheels and serve immediately.