Back to All Recipes
Echo Falls Smoked Salmon and Avocado Pizza
- 4 tablespoons low fat/fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 store bought pizza base (prepared)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup light/reduced fat grated mozzarella cheese (low-moisture)
- 4oz(113g) Echo Falls Cold Smoked Sockeye Tapas Slices
- 1/2 an avocado, sliced thinly
- Handful fresh baby arugula
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 390°F
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese with the dill and the garlic. Mix well.
- Drizzle the olive oil onto the pizza base and spread with the cream cheese mixture. Top with the onion rings and the mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the mozzarella has melted through.
- Remove from the oven; top with the salmon slices, avocado slices and arugula leaves. Sprinkle on cracked black pepper and serve. Enjoy!