Back to All Recipes
Echo Falls Cold Smoked Salmon with Crostinis
10 minutes4-6 servings
- 1 French Baguette
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 4oz Echo Falls Brand Smoked Scottish Atlantic Salmon
- 2 cloves fresh Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh Thyme, minced
- 8oz Chevre Goat Cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- Italian Parsley
To make crostinis:
- Preheat oven at 400F.
- Thinly slice French baguette (about ¼ inch thick slices.)
- Place bread onto a parchment lined baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes, until bread is toasted brown. Remove from oven.
To make herb chevre:
- Remove Echo Falls Smoked Scottish Atlantic Salmon from packaging. Using the tines on the edge of a fork, gently separate salmon slices from the foil board and lay neatly on a cutting board.
- Mince fresh thyme and garlic and place into a large mixing bowl. Add chevre goat cheese, crumbled feta cheese, and heavy cream to the bowl and add salt and pepper to taste. Mix until well combined.
- Spread herb chevre mixture onto toasted crostinis. Top with smoked salmon and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!