Avocado Toast with Cream Cheese & Echo Falls Smoked Sablefish
- Two slices of sourdough bread.
- 3 oz Echo Falls Smoked Sablefish
- 1 Avocado
- 4 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Red Onion, thinly sliced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Wild Alaskan Sablefish, harvested in the deep cold waters of Alaska, goes by many names. Depending on where you're from you may also know it as Black Cod. All the same, you can't help but enjoy its savory, smoky flavor and delicate, silky texture.
1. Lightly toast the sourdough bread slices per method of choice. Meanwhile, thinly slice red onion and avocado.
2. Remove Echo Falls Smoked Sablefish from it's package. Remove skin and discard. Flake sablefish into 1/4 inch pieces.
2. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto toasted bread. Layer on thin slices of avocado, sablefish, red onion, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with microgreens for garnish.