Back to All Recipes
Echo Falls Smoked Salmon Dip
10-15 minutes4-6 servings
- 4oz Echo Falls Brand Hot Smoked Salmon
- 1 ½ tsp Sun-Dried Tomatoes, minced
- 1 tsp Capers, minced
- 1 tsp Shallot, minced
- ½ tsp fresh Garlic, minced
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Salt & Pepper
Give your guests an hors d’oeuvre to remember with Echo Falls Hot Smoked Salmon. This savory dip is the perfect appetizer to serve as a last-minute treat that will be sure to impress. With Echo Falls, we follow traditional recipes, use high quality ingredients that are completely free from artificial preservatives and ingredients.
- Remove Echo Falls Brand Hot Smoked Salmon from packaging. Gently peel away the skin from the salmon and discard. Roughly chop salmon into ¼ inch cubes. Place into medium mixing bowl.
- Mince sundried-tomatoes, capers, shallot, and garlic. Add to bowl with salmon.
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream and add to bowl. Thoroughly fold in cheese with all ingredients to combine. Stir in lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your favorite sides, such as freshly sliced cucumbers, carrot sticks, whole wheat crackers, and toast points.