Back to All Recipes
½ pound of Ocean Beauty 13/15 P&D tail on Shrimp 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning 1 Tbsp Olive oil Ice bath (bowl with ice water large enough to fit your shrimp) Parsley to garnish
Poached Shrimp with Tabasco Aioli
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Tabasco to taste
- 2 Lemons, cut in half
- 1 Fennel Bulb, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp Black pepper corns
- 5 Stocks Celery
- Enough water to cover ingredients by 2 inches
- 3 Tbsp Salt
Poached Ocean Beauty Shrimp with Tabasco Aioli
1) Combine all ingredients for aioli in a small bowl and mix well. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
2) For Poaching Liquid, combine all ingredients into a small pot, cover with lid and bring to a simmer for 30 minutes.
3) Add shrimp to poaching liquid and simmer for 5-7 minutes (until cooked through to 145 degrees F)
4) Carefully remove shrimp from the liquid and place in the ice bath for 10 minutes.
5) Add shrimp to a small bowl and toss with olive oil and old bay seasoning.
6) Serve with aioli and your favorite cocktail sauce with parsley leaves for garnish.
Recipe Credit to Chef Graham.