Ocean Beauty Cedar Wrapped Alaska Salmon Dinner
- Ocean Beauty Brand Wild Alaska Cedar Wrapped Salmon (two portions per box)
- ½ lb New Potatoes
- 1 bunch Fresh Asparagus
- ¼ cup Olive Oil (about 4 tablespoons), divided
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Fresh Herbs for garnish (such as chives, rosemary, sage, oregano, or thyme)
Our Cedar Wrapped Wild Salmon is a delicious and convenient entrée for any time of the year. We've carefully marinated wild salmon fillets and wrapped them in fragrant cedar wood paper to ensure that these ready-to-bake fillets are the freshest they can be. Enjoy alongside your favorite side dishes such as poached asparagus and sautéed potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Remove frozen Ocean Beauty Wild Alaskan Cedar Wrapped Salmon from all packaging, leaving on the center band. Place portions on a lined baking sheet in the center of the oven and bake for minutes 28-32 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil. Wash and dry the potatoes and asparagus. Cut potatoes in half and remove fibrous ends off of asparagus. Finely chop fresh herbs. Set aside.
- When water is boiling, place potatoes in the pot and boil for about 8 minutes, until the insides are soft and tender when pierced with a fork. Remove from heat and strain thoroughly. Refill pot with water and bring to boil again. Proceed to step 5.
- In a medium saucepan, heat half of olive oil over medium-high heat until shimmering. Carefully add potatoes to oil, cut-side-down, and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Season with chopped herbs, salt and pepper just before removing from heat.
- When water is boiling, carefully place asparagus into pot and cook until the color turns bright green, about 3 minutes. Remove from boiling water and drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Remove Cedar Wrapped Salmon from the oven and let rest for 3 minutes. Remove band from salmon with sharp scissors. Plate alongside potatoes and asparagus.