Back to All Recipes
Smoked Salmon Fettuccine
30 minutes4 servings
- 8oz dried fettucine noodles
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 oz fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz Echo Falls Cold Smoked Salmon, sliced
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cups whipping cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
Fettucine with cream sauce gets even richer when it’s graced with the subtle charms of Echo Falls Smoked Salmon. Add a handful of fresh chopped basil for an extra burst of aroma.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a deep skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring frequently, until tender and translucent. Stir in mushrooms, salt, and pepper and sauté until mushrooms are soft.
- Pour in the white wine, cream, and smoked salmon. Simmer sauce until it is thick and creamy, stirring frequently as it reduces. Toss the warm pasta with the sauce, and then fold in the grated cheese. Mix well and serve.